Fine Corporate Events
Our long-standing relationship with one of the most elegant venues in Athens, Megaron – the Athens Concert Hall, has helped us gain significant experience while catering some of the major corporate events in the city.
Successful corporate events organized by Aria Fine Catering:
SSIEM ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM 2018, was held September 4-7, 2018 at the Concert Hall and hosted more than 2500 participants. At the conference, Aria in collaboration with PCO Convin turned Technopolis into a Greek Street food party! Aria gave a taste of the Greek street food scene to more than 1,000 participants on the evening of September 6th.
Other important corporate events:
- 17th World Fetal Medicine Congress, took place in the Concert Hall in June 2018 and hosted more than 3,000 participants
- 52nd Annual Meeting of the Association for European Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology, at the Megaron of Music, 9-12 May 2018, 1500 people
- 27th European Stroke Conference, at the Megaron of Music, 11 – 13 April 2018, 1000 participants
- 28th Annual Conference of the European Society for Biomaterials, Concert Hall, September 2017, 1200 participants
- 13th CONFERENCE OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, 2000 guests, August 2017
- EADO 2017, 1000 Σύνεδροι, European Associtation of Dermato Oncology, May 2017
- 16th European Congress of Neurosurgery, September 2016, 2500 participants
- Euro heart Care 2016, European Society of Cardiology, 1000 participants
At Your Service
As a caterer for the Athens Metropolitan Expo, where more than 35 exhibitions and great events take place every year, Aria provides fine catering services to the world’s renowned POSIDONIA Exhibition, since 2000.
Among the most significant events held at the exhibition center along with Posidonia, ranks the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) EUROPACE 2013 Congress, during which ARIA provided catering services for 5,000 attendees.
Aria’s conference catering services vary from coffee breaks, lunch bags, lunch buffets and express catering delivery to your booth, to black-tie cocktails, galas and opening parties held at venues within easy access and with comfortable parking spaces.
Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 20.00
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00 – 20.00
+30 210 9656 388
1, Leof. Koropiou Markopoulou
Koropi 194 41, Greece